Is it time to say farewell to Woodbury in Season 4 of The Walking Dead? I think perhaps it maybe!!!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013


Dear Deadry,

Today while idly reading my news feed on Facebook I noticed one very interesting picture posted by Senoia Coffee & Cafe, but before I show that let's reflect upon the majestic glory of the Woodbury Town Hall as we all know and love it;


Now here is what was posted roughly 3 hours ago of what is now The Woodbury Town Hall or rather what is left of The Woodbury Town Hall!




WOW! The WoodBury Town Hall has been demolished!!! My jaw hit my keyboard! Then my mind began to race... What? When? Why? Does this mean no more Woodbury? Does this mean they finally kill the Governor? Do they go get anything that remains there to help them to survive? and so on and so on. 

My mind just began to spin out of control with a million different thoughts, questions, and scenarios I played on the bigscreen inside my own mind!

But one thing I take comfort in during this time of bidding farewell to Woodbury, or at least the town hall for sure at this point is...............

I am soooooooooooooooooooo glad I went and visited Woodbury when I did!



I wonder who else has a mind spinning out of control as to what this means!!!

~MLK~





tumblr hit counter

0 comments:

Post a Comment