Better get your Riot Gear ready, Daryl May Die in Season 4! #TheWalkingDead

Sunday, July 28, 2013


Dear Deadry,

I always check my google alerts for Walking Dead news, articles, etc and today I was not happy about what I found! I had an absolute total WTF moment!



The Walking Dead' Season 4 Spoilers, Episode 1: The Death of Daryl Dixon? Norman Reedus Hints SHOCKING News, Inside Rick Grimes and Carl's Changing Relationship in Premiere 

 

The title alone had me gasping in shock and shivering in fear way down deep inside my soul! 

 Could this be true? Could they kill off our beloved Daryl? Would they do that? So I opened the article and read it and the key statements that jumped off the screen to me were;

 
When asked if there is a possibility that Daryl will die in season 4, Reedus said yes.
"And if he DOES die, it's because we all LOVED HIM TOO DAMN MUCH," Reedus told Entertainment Weekly.

"I feel like it's a dare. Like, 'Oh, really? You're going to riot? We'll see," Kirkman said. "No one is safe."



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!


Yes that was me, after those two statements I literally screamed inside which felt it projected out my entire being and thought why in the world would they even make a suggestion of killing off Daryl???

I can only pray at this point it is merely a scare tactic and a way to get everyone fired up to tune in for Season 4! 

I know people have made it clear across the internet........

I then wonder, if they do kill Daryl WILL PEOPLE RIOT???? What would they do? 

~MLK~


tumblr hit counter

1 comment:

  1. It goes without saying I would so be upset personally if they killed off Daryl, but I will NOT say I will riot because I do not want Kirkman to think I am daring him and kill Daryl to spite us all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete