The Walking Dead as The Brady Bunch??? Oh yes I did!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013


Dear Deadry,

I would have never thought of the Brady Bunch in correlation with The Walking Dead in anyway...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....................


 Then one day when The Walking Dead Collection posted this status on Facebook;


All I could think of was The Walking Dead and the Brady Bunch! Being a poet/writer at heart I had to go for it and do my rewrite of The Brady Bunch theme for The Walking Dead!




And lo and behold after doing a search today to see if anyone else had ever put these two together in anyway I found this:



Yeah I got a giggle out of that!

I wonder if anyone else has made The Walking Dead The Brady Bunch, or what about The Addam's Family, The Simpsons, The Huxtables, The Wilkersons, The Conners, or The Cunninghams!!!....oh the possibilities are endless!

~MLK~

0 comments:

Post a Comment