Walking Dead Look A Like/Comparisons that crack me up!!!!

Sunday, June 23, 2013


Dear Deadry,

There are so many people across the internet posting things about The Walking Dead that just have me laughing!

One of my favorite things is The Walking Dead Look A Like/Comparisons! Here are a few of my favorites!


Dale & The King from Aladdin


Dale & Robert E Lee.


Maggie & Grumpy Cat

 The Governor & Lotso From Toy Story


Carl & Elliot from ET


Rick & Woody from Toy Story



                                        Here are a couple of my own lookalike/comparisons!



Michonne & Ed from GoodBurger



Daryl & Dawson Leery of Dawson's Creek
I even have a blog post about this one that can be read by clicking here


Now I feel this just would not be complete without sharing some of my favorite WALKER lookalike/comparisons to!!!


Cynthia Nixon from Sex in the City


 A Chimpanzeee


 Kevin Bacon


 Omar Epps


Believe me there are tons more out there and I am sure many people have some in their own minds right now they think are lookalikes/comparisons. 

I honestly can not get enough of these!




~MLK~

1 comment: