How in the hell did I become a Walking Dead Addict????

Monday, June 17, 2013


Dear Deadry,

I have come to the conclusion that I am indeed a Walking Dead addict! If I hear of anything related to The Walking Dead I must read it, listen to it, watch it, buy it, find it, go see it, etc.. whatever it is! I have already taken 2 road trips in the past little over a month just to take tours and visit filming locations!


How in the hell did I become a Walking Dead Addict? Thanks to my oldest son that is how!

He has been watching The Walking Dead since the first episode aired. I had bought him the DVD's of Season One and Two last Christmas. He had told me repeatedly Mom you have to watch this, you will love it!

It wasn't until Season 3 was underway he convinced me I had to watch it. BUT he refused to let me watch the new episode without watching the entire first two seasons and all the episodes of the third season I had not seen.

I popped in Season 1 and started watching that evening after dinner and stayed up almost the entire night watching episode after episode! I was already hooked!!! I continued to watch it for the next 2 days straight until I was up to the current episode, which I then had to wait an agonizing 4 days to see!

Oh yes 4 days!

I should have known then life would never be the same and I would be all consumed by this group of people thrown into a post apocalyptic world fighting to survive! 



Now here I am waiting again for Season 4 to start....and this time I have to wait until OCTOBER!!!!



Yes I said until October! Shocking I know! It seems it can not get here fast enough!


I wonder if anyone else out there is as addicted as I am to The Walking Dead? If the TV holds no true meaning anymore without the anticipation of Sunday night arriving to watch The Walking Dead? and do they feel like time is going freaking backwards like I do?

~MLK~


0 comments:

Post a Comment