Daryl Dixon & Dawson Leery sniveling doppelgangers? Say it isn't so!!!!!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013


Dead Deadry,

In Season 3 Episode 15 "This Sorrowful Life" of The Walking Dead, Norman Reedus who plays Daryl Dixon had a very emotional crying scene.


Now when I watched this episode and this scene I never questioned his crying or performance. Never thought anything other than "Oh my god my heart is breaking!" as I cried like an infant right along with him!

Then I watched The Talking Dead Episode 316 on which Norman Reedus appeared and he spoke about his crying being compared to that of James Van Der Beek's Character Dawson Leery from Dawson's Creek.

Yeah I was intrigued! I thought I wonder what that is all about. Being that I was never a Dawson's creek fan, never watched a single episode and had no idea what people were talking about. I decided to investigate for myself and see if this could be true!


So the question is "Are Daryl Dixon & Dawson Leery sniveling doppelgangers? "

I would say 


BUT.....

That is not an insult that is a compliment! Why? Simple....whenever anyone goes into a FULL ON Ugly Oprah Cry they are the real deal! 


That is some hardcore in your face sheer display of raw genuine emotion! For an actor/actress to tap into something real and pull that off on screen for the role they are playing is no less than brilliant acting!

So I say Norman Reedus, no matter what role your playing when you have to cry you continue to throw out a FULL ON Ugly Oprah Cry or in your case we will say "Pull A Dawson Creek Crying Jag" because that is what makes you so believable in the roles you play, tapping into those real emotions and.........

Emoting like a BOSS!



~MLK~


1 comment:

  1. I ditto that! And luv the whole emoting like s boss to lol

    ReplyDelete